Nupoor Sanjeev Jalindre
Nupoor is a first year Ph.D. student in the Communication, Rhetorical and Digital Media Program. She works with CHASS IT as Research Assistant. Her main areas of focus are Technical Communication, Data Analysis methods and Rhetorical studies in the Artificial Intelligence and the IoT domain.
- “Mapping Complex Information w/ Design”, 2017 Carolina Rhetoric conference, Mapping Boundaries, Tracing Borders, University of South Carolina, February 2017.
- “Where are we with wayfinding”, Panel presentation, 6th Annual Symposium on Communicating Complex Information (SCCI), East Carolina University, Greenville NC, February 2017.
- “Visualizing Search Queries to Improve Information Design”, Poster presentation, NC State 2017 Graduate Research Symposium, NC State University, March 2017.
- “Global Technical Communication: India”, SpeedCon Unconference, NC State University, Raleigh, October 2016.
- “Indigenous Cultures, a Visualization”, 2nd Annual Multimedia Research Contest by NSCU Libraries, NC State University, Raleigh, April 2016.
- “Big Data, Small World”, TCWorld Conference 2015, India, March 2015.
- “Google Glasses”, STC Annual Conference, Goa, India, October 2013.
- B.S. in Engineering in Computer Engineering from University of Pune, India, 2011
- M.S. in Technical Communication from N.C. State, 2017
- Certificate of Accomplishment in Teaching from N.C. State, 2017
- Graduate Certificate in Digital Humanities from N.C. State, 2017