Communication, Rhetoric and Digital Media
- Lee, J. (2015, November). Digital archiving and the human-technical network of web 2.0 memory practices: A case study of the Korean ferry Sewol memorial website. Paper presented to the annual conference of the National Communication Association. Las Vegas, NV.
- Lee, J. (2015, May). From Body to Memorial: Rhetorical Meaning of the Korean Comfort Women Monument in California. Paper presented to the annual conference of the International Communication Association, Puerto Rico.
- Lee, J. (2015, February). Memory Politics: Dialectical Memory Practice in Facebook. Paper presented at the annual conference of the Western States Communication Association, Spokane, WA.
- Lee, J. (2014, May). Memory Practice in Commemoration: A Critique of Memory Making of the Korean War Armistice’s 60th Anniversary. Paper presented at the annual conference of the Cultural Studies Association, Salt Lake City, UT.
- M.A. in Communication (Cultural Studies) from University of Utah, 2015
- M.A. in Visual Communication (Cultural Studies) from Yonsei University, Seoul, South Korea, 2012
- B.A. in Mass Communication and Advertising from Catholic University of Daegu, South Korea, 2010