Dr Jason Swarts
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 919-515-4115
I completed my Ph.D in 2002 at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and have since been employed by the English Department at North Carolina State University, where I am currently an associate professor specializing in technical communication. I teach courses on a variety of subjects, but recently have focused on technical communication, information architecture, and discourse analysis. My research is on mobile communication and computer-supported cooperative work.
Teaching and Research Interests
Mobile communication technologies, computer-supported cooperative work, network communication, studies of location and space.
- Ph.D in Communication and Rhetoric from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2002
- Tue: 10:00-11:00
- Wed: 12:00-1:00
- Thu: 10:00-11:00
- CRD 890 - 003Doctoral Preliminary ExamTBA
- CRD 893 - 003Doctoral Supervised ResearchTBA
- CRD 895 - 005Doctoral Dissertation ResearchTBA
- ENG 506 - 001Verbal Data Analysis03:00 - 04:15 M W109 Tompkins Hall
- ENG 517 - 001Advanced Technical Writing, Editing and Document Design06:00 - 08:45 W109 Tompkins Hall
- ENG 685 - 001Master's Supervised Teaching246 Tompkins Hall