The doctoral program in Communication, Rhetoric, and Digital Media benefits from an abundance of local resources here on campus, and in the Raleigh and Triangle communities. Listed below are some that may be of particular interest to graduate students.
- GRADUATE SCHOOL HANDBOOK - You'll find answers to most every administrative issue related to your degree herein
Topics most frequently discussed:
- Registration & Records
- Cashier's Office
- Graduate School Information for Current Students
- Graduate School forms — see Doctoral Forms section
- CRDM Teaching and Research Assistanship FAQ
- Computing Resources
- Interinstitutional Registration
- National Dissertation Grants & Fellowships
- Electronic Theses and Dissertations (Graduate School) — includes checklist of required forms, links to forms, Apply-to-Graduate information
- NCSU Alumni Information
Graduate Student Support Plan (GSSP)
Travel Guidelines and Documents
Students on the Graduate Student Support Plan (GSSP) are considered "employess" and should follow the set employee guidelines by first submitting a Travel Authorization Request (within MyPack Portal) at least a month prior to traveling. An authorization must be complete EACH time you travel on behalf of NC State (whether or not you are requesting reimbursement). This online-submit form will be routed to various approvers within the program and CHASS Business Office. Students not employed by the University must complete the AP-104 form prior to traveling. This form may be submitted either as a hard copy or via email, signed /dated by the student, to the Graduate Services Coordinator. It will then be routed to the Director of Graduate Programs (Dr. Adriana de Souza e Silva) for approval.
If you want to request reimbursement, must file a Travel Reimbursement Request in MyPackPortal within 30 days of your travel ending. Upload receives that include proof of purchase as evidence for reimbursement. If you have questions regarding travel, please contact Program Associate Mya Nguyen at email@example.com.